Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

2 years ago

i used to be political ignorant. Now, thanks to dear (not sarcastically), i know more than last time about how my country is being ruled. and of course, ended up hating some politicians cause of their working attitude and stuffs...

I used to be medical ignorant. Now, browsing through the drug book i just bought, i can tell my mom about drugs and how it should be given and point to be noted.

I used to be uncertain of where i should go. Now, i can tell you confidently that im have a plan of my own and is willing to commit myself into the plan. Well of course i do, its my plan after all.

I used to be naive and childish. Now, im (HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE) more sophisticated. XDDDD no la. i just know how to comfort old people when they want to talk about stuffs. :) Occupational hazzard..

I used to hold on to the matter that changed my whole perspective of life. Now, i learned to forgive and forget.

I used to believe in good things in life. Now, i still am.

I used to love the people i should love deeply. Now, i still am.

I used to love to eat all the great food on earth. Now, i still am.

I used to love listening to great songs, despite the language. Now, i still am.

Im so happy of how i turned out to be after leaving secondary school.

Are you happy of how you turned out? Is the society making you more mature? or are you feeling that you're being under-treated?
Whatever it is, you cant change the past, so work hard for the future, and grasp the present. Present is the only thing you have, so smile! :)

Haha just feel like saying some words of wisdom after reading the link jason sent..

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers