Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

A-E-B, or A-B-E

I should have 3 weeks of attachment next week, and with the attachment ending on the 29th (which is my 2 years anniversary with Jason), exam starts on the 31st aug. Then, on the 10th of Sept, i'll have a 5 weeks break. Which is, A-E-B, Attachment - Exam - Break

Honestly speaking, i love this.

But seemed that some of my friend, most of them wanted a study break before the exam, which will make it A - B - E. I don want this. Im really looking forward to the 5 weeks break, and i think i can handle my exams now.

Because,
I've not been a good friend, i missed out on most outings, and i dun wan this to happen again on my following break. I dun have transportations, i fall out of the whole SMS and phone circle the moment i step into Singapore, the break is always short, i need to allocate time for family, relationship and myself, i often tend to forget about friends. Which hits me hard. Im sorry for not being a good friend.

Thats why i really want to make it up to you guys on the 5 weeks break. I'll drive around the town finding friends to hang out like mad. I swear. Only if you guys dare to sit in my car. I need my license. I need a breakaway from all this madness that is going on in my life now.

i want my 5 weeks break, i dun mind working like mad dog here for the coming month, working and studying at the same time, having a whole load of case studies and drug names to memorize on my back while needing a cool mind to make decisions on clinicals.

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers