Everything is just so fucked up. I dun even know why. Am i too depending?
But where else can i find a shoulder to lean on to when i need one? i didnt lean doesnt mean i dun need to lean.
And i hope i can provide a shoulder too.
what the hell am i talking about im just so so so so so fucking damn stressed and i got noone with me now and the washing machine is still spinning and im sweaty and tired and he is not feeling alright and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to cry, wenyi, dun cry. There's nothing to worry about. You're fine and so is him.
DUN CRY YOU MORON ASSHOLE NOSEHOLE EYESHOLE EARHOLE!! DUN START CRYING!
Stop being so emo. Im tired of being so emo. This is so not like me. Sigh.
I should just forget about everything. I should just get my studies done and go out for a whole day tomorrow. Seriously i need a break. I really need a break.
But how can i leave all this here? Sigh.
Just dun start crying, wenyi.



















No comments:
Post a Comment