He went for movie again. Good for him. Somehow makes me feel.. like want to go home. Haha. Last time i wasnt a movie person until i started going out with him. We went for a lot of movies. A lot a lot. Our last movie together was the transformers 2. Second last was monster VS aliens.
I wasnt really into the movies sometimes. like the eden lake. It sucks. I dont like the bloody scene. Once i thought going to an outskirt area for date was romantic and relaxing. Now? I'd rather go into the crowd. XD Lame ending. But nice experience. That was the first movie i scared to watch and having him patting my head was somehow nice.
And also the damn it whats the name.. the horror movie with twins and a dog's twisted head.. oh yea, the unborned. Shit. If someday i'll be having a twin in my stomach, i'll bring all my things and quit my job. Then i'll hide in a temple so that evil spirits wont possess me. or my child.
Haha.
Dunno what he will be watching today. Maybe harry potter. I want to watchhhh!!!
haha, later got assessment.. ding dong dang.



















No comments:
Post a Comment