Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010



I want a cool roommate like NANA. I freaking want a better roommate!
And yesterday night i suddenly realise why is she staying in a room herself all this while. Cause one of my housemates ignored her babbling just like how i did. Muahahhaa.

I'm so bad. Haha, who cares =/
And umm, am i really that easy to get angry lately? But for sure i lately a bit emo. Haha. And the shopping trip with yihui is fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. :)

How good it will be if things never change.

and 6 days more then i'll be back to SP. Penyu~ trip is very near! It's the 21st!! and for christmas i think i'll go penang with Jason to meet with erh, vincent they all.. and have a stay over? Not really sure.. Must get permission first. :) Anyway will snap a lot of penyu pictures!

Cheers people.

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers