Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

Im a disney child



im a super big disney fan except for high school musical *no offense, just not my type*. This would be a nice movie to watch. A true fantasy of Wonderland. I always thought that Alice in Wonderland is one of the best cartoon Disney has made. Although a lot (Jason and Yihui both GAHH) said that its scary, bla bla bla.

To me, its an adventurous, magical, dreamy, new, interesting, cute (the little floor mat that moves?) world. This movie by Tim Burton has another new character (im not sure if she appears in the novel, but not the cartoon, i dun have any memory of her..), the White Queen by Anna Hathaway. Anna Hathaway is one of the few actress i know XDD guess why? She filmed in Princess Diary by Disney. Told you im a Disney freak!! Hahahahhahaha.

A lot of great actor/actress acted in this film ok!! Must be nice to watch!! Johnny Depp (the funny pirate in Pirates of the Carribean <-- again, DISNEY..) as the Mad Hatter.. ALthough in the cartoon the Mad Hatter wasnt a very important character to me.. but oh well, since this is the way Disney wants it, why not watch it? :)

I remember watching Pocahontas up to 4-5 times in a day last time.
I remember how my father's tuition students came down from upstairs and saw me watching Mulan, and refuse to go home, instead, they sit down and watch with me.
I remember watching the Fox and the Hound until i cried.
I remember the first movie i watched in Cinema - Toy Story.
I remember reading Disney story books when im free.
I remember the series of 366 stories - a story a day collection by Disney, which is now with my little cousin, and i believe its under great care. I read a few stories a day last time. LOL
I remember how my parents are generous to buy us sets and sets of Disney books to read which i believe that time, my family doenst have much money to be spent this way. And they even bought a new bookshelf to put them.
I remember buying my very first cassete, Mulan's soundtrack.
I remember the songs from the cartoons, specially Pocahontas.
I remember the anticipation to be brought into a magical world whenever the castle sign shows before the movie starts.

I am brought up this way. I am a Disney child. Im not obsessed. Really. XDDDDD

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers