Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

Im sorry Babu. I was just angry. Shouldnt have explode... After all you dun wanna watch also, i drag you also no use.. Thats why i was shock when you say you're going to watch with them. Im being stupid la, thinking that you dun wanna watch it because its with me.. T_T paiseh..

>< being PMS at you again.. when only will i change.. i failed.
And just now ben lai wanna call you to tell you i go get a nap only.. ended up half quarelling.. sorry..
Forgive me la.. In return umm i'll make you sushi.. ok? plus cookies. ....you wanna try cookie sushi? maybe we can try something differnt like that.. 

Love you. I sleep for a while. Tired cause last night couldnt sleep well, very excited about the movie.. then this morning wake up damn early to wait for the time and go watch movie..Night Babu. I see you later.

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers