Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you will not succeed.
Thats why i always have the idea of studying is better than a lot more things in the world. Studies meaning, how hard you work is always equal to how pretty your result slip will look like. Unlike building a good social life. Unlike fighting back the negatives emotions you face almost everyday. Unlike comforting people.
I always suck at comforting people. the worst part is, i tried to comfort people, but they dont feel comforted. Not just in my relationship, my friends whom i care really much, and even my families sometimes.
Being such a selfish people who always gets the comforting from people but cant give any sucks. I suck.
Really gets me thinking whether i've chosen a right path to go. If i cant comfort the people i love, how am i going to comfort my patients who have entrust me with their lifes but are merely strangers to me?
Trying hard but failing, it sucks. I really need a real hug and the courage to continue.



















No comments:
Post a Comment