Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

Its over. What have i been doing on the whole 2009? Seemed to be a lot of things.

I went NS, then i escape NS.
I went SEGi, then i quit SEGi.
I apply for Nursing course in NYP, i got my offer.
I went Singapore.
I started attending classes.
I came back for breaks.
I moved out of aunt's place.
I moved into the little room that i rent.
I went attachment.
Second sem starts.
And now its already the first break on second sem, im back in Malaysia again.
Tomorrow night, i'll be going to Singapore.. Starting my year with a full blast on second sem and the coming exam.

And now? im waiting to go for dinner. Im hungry.
Feed me some cookies.

p/s: sometimes i just cant get over it. Then i start to cry, and i start to think that i think too much. And i smile. The next time it happens, i cry again. Never ending cycle. Jealousy is really an ugly emotion. 

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers