Before everything, yes, i managed to restore back most of my posts. But not all, some of my earlier posts, the earliest 100 i think, was still gone.
A big thanks to karmen, he apparently subscribed my blog, and thus he had my blog posts all eventhough i deleted them. I owe him a big one for this..
Another big thanks to Zixin.. thanks for reminding me how precious my blog is to me. Which make me write what i want to write for the following part of this post.
My blog's title is Moon on a Sprout. Some might know, mostly might not, its not out of random that i came out of this name. It all trace back to when i was 17.
That time, I used to go to a physics tuition class at Anthony's place (which most of us did). That time, i was sitting together with zixin. And instead of listening to those formulas and equations, we started drawing. And after i draw one stroke, she draw the next, and i'll draw the continue stroke. and that is how we drawed a girl with short side ponytail, small smiling eyes, and two red dots at the place where your eyebrows should be. And we then name that girl Green Pea. to Zixin, she does have a chinese name, its 豆豌豆, remember?
That night after i got back from tuition, i draw that girl out on a big piece of A4 paper, and wrote a story about how this little angel fall onto earth, got lost in the rain and ended up being with the "me" in the story. I remember the piece of paper went to Zixin's clas and was being read by some of her classmates. In the story, besides "me" and Green Pea, i included another little angel called Moon Sprout (月芽儿), the reason why i named her this is because i pictured her smile. She is a little mischievous, and enjoys playing little pranks on her friends. When she smiles, her eyes will curve upwards like the crescent moon, which in chinese, its called 月牙, literal translation will be Moon Teeth. So it doesnt sound nice, i made a little modification to her name and thats how Moon Sprout was borned.
Subsequently there were other angels being borned too. There were Seashell Bay, the one i drawed after Grace requested i made a purple one with the name of 晴海贝(by the way, Green Pea was green, and moon sprout was blue). and the last angels borned was the yellow 阳光派, Sunshine Pie. I dunno how i came out with the name, because Sunshine was a girl who sleeps a lot, especially in the day.
Zixin send me an email, asking me to hang on. and she reminded me of the little Moon Sprout who lives in my heart. I should start a sequel story about this 4. It'll be legen...wait for it.. wait for it.. DARY! Haha, that was a joke, its going to be an ordinary story. Nothing special..
Im feeling much better now, dun worry, alright? I've pretty much regain myself, and understand that memories, even if they stay in our soul, if we lost trails of it, we'll be empty. Maybe thats why I havent really smiled until Karmen showed me the subscribed blog link.
Thanks, that was really really what i needed the most. And thanks for forgiving my mistakes of deleting the posts. Thanks for the care and concern too.
Jason, i dunno whether you'll be reading this. I'm not sure whether you'll come and read my blog anymore. I know even if i reposted my blog post, it still cant erase the pain that you feel. Im not asking for you to forgive me. I just want you to know that i'll continue blogging. Cause thats who i am. Thats who Moon Sprout is, too.
Love,
Wen Yi



















No comments:
Post a Comment