Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

Well my mood gets better. after watching some episodes of Grey's anatomy. Cause well, lifes like that. Seeing doctors working like mad makes me feel better. And i just realise something. I LOVE GUYS IN SCRUBS! All the while i see doctors in hospital, males females, white coat sucks. Seriously. Scrubs? Burning Hot!

REALLY! Gonna add a lot of scrubs doctors and nurses in the slides im doing tomorrow.

And i was youtubing some song just now, heard of Merry Christmas Mr Lawrance? I heard it in the concert last night, it was beautifully composed. Sad, Japanesey, Snowlike. I believe its not a song written by Utada Hikaru, but then just now when i youtubed it, Utada had a song titled Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence - FYI. The lyrics, seriously makes no sense, but then who cares, its Utada, she rocks. And the randomness just makes the whole song better.

here is the link to youtube including the lyrics.

And then i googled this song, cause never heard of this before. Not bragging, i know most of Utada's song. Hard core fan. ***shame to say, cause when i google it, she had a new album!! NEW ENGLISH ALBUM!!

i was like WHAT?!


And the songs are all english. I know some japanese said english like japanese, but not for utada. She is superb. She grows up in NYC. So her english is superb, she dont have the slang, she is cool.

And one of her song, titled Dirty Desire, Wow just shocks me to the core. XD

Here's one part of the lyrics:
Doing my nine to five
I'm thinking six and nine


Wow. It sounds like porn eh? No, sounds perfectly normal to me. Reason? She is UTADA HIKARU for heaven's sake!

Tomorrow's goal: Hunt for this CD. if fail, someone please kindly download for me and send to me. Or best still, help me hunt for it in local store. Cause i scared i might not be able to find it here. I want this album.. original will be better. Worth collecting.

Oh talking about Utada. I was her fans for a long time, very very long time. Since i was like 13 or 14. She just rocks to the core. SHe speaks english. She is way cooler than Ay*mi h*amasak*. The same reason like why i love Stefanie Sun and dont like Jol*n Ts*i.
Haha, woops. A cool english album from Utada! this just made my day!


awesome as always, isnt she? Another english album after Exodus @ 2004!

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers