Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

xoxo

love, i'm yours, and will always be yours. You wont lose me, how many things have we been through? Why would i wanna leave? I'm truly comfortable and happy with our relationship. I think it's the best thing that happens to me. Thanks for your trust, you know i trust you too.

And im not single bit angry or uneasy. I just dont want you to be like this. i dont want you to feel this feeling. Hey, this will not do us any good. honey, believe me that i love you and ONLY WILL LOVE YOU. You're the only guy i wanna be with for the rest of my life. So, that thing that's bothering you in your mind will never happen.

I'm always here for you. I wont go away. I promise.

Love, wenyi.

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers