So now let's count my blessings before i proceed to another phrase of my life, aka Pharmacology Beast Killing Era. (RAWR)
:) let's look from the present and move backwards.
I just had a Kinder Bueno. I know i shouldnt go into THIS detailed, but awww its kinder bueno.. It cause hyperactivity. Like now *jumps up and down*
-------
I've passed my test this afternoon with a B. I was pretty amazed because i only understand about half of the whole syllabus and was expecting something like a C or D. Thank God for B. And also, thank God that all this while, even though i haven't been the top, I manage to survive the nursing course till the end of year 2 without resitting any papers. Thank God for all the stress that i felt as it helps me to grow too..
-------
I have one whole bunch of
Xinyi, Thu, Yihui, Puva, Hilda, Zann, Peijing, Linying, Kelvin, Zhanyong, Sandra, Siddiq and Xiaohui (who joined us for this great celebration of yihui's bday).
----------
I've been blessed to find what i really want to do in life. Although its not really what i had in mind when i was a young kid (Musician is too hard to become, Doctor is really not my cup of tea, and umm, i secretly wanted to be a teacher too..)
Accidentally i've trespassed the field of Nursing and it opens up so many opportunity for me in the journey to live my dream life. Thank you Florence Nightingale for modernizing Nursing and make it a true career.
------moving back, flashbacks, flashbacks...--------
One of my very true friend from Secondary school has become my part time lover and full time friend.
Yes, he is my boyfriend haha. We've clicked since we were... 14 or 15 and then things get really complicated simple. I can say we're the simplest form (yet, one of the most heartwarming form) of couple. We met as classmates, we become friends, then good friends, then it continued for years until we become couple out of sudden. Ever since then he had always support me in whatever i do (not including stupid things) and teach me a lot of stuffs. In fact, the reason why i write this is because he knocked some senses into me. "It's time for a change," he said, and we got married. (sorry, fan fiction terlebih-lebih)
BF. BFF.
------now, we're in sec school time----
Some said Sec school time is forever the best time of your studying life. Well, for me, it really has ups and downs. But one of the major upside of the 5 years, includes no one else, but my dear dear dear dear (time infinity) friends!!
One of the oldest photo i had. Everyone looked super kiddo.
Form 5. Bunch of cute classmates.
Forget which year, but we looked so happy.
Some gathering at Joo's place.
Who said only your lover can be your soul mate?
These are my soul mates too.
The gang recently. Dunno when .
I wasnt there.
But believe it or not, two of them here are my friends since i was 7 or 8.
OLD friends indeed.
-------from this point onwards, its no longer chronological-----
And then its my family. :) First, my parents.. and then my cousins.. Of course, more relatives.. grandparents, aunties uncles. A LOT LAA, you get what i mean..
Super cute parents.
I remember i asked the to pretend to sing on stage.
Mom did pose, dad was laughing.
My cousins, oh and my bro!!
We're perfect balance. 4 girls and 4 guys.
Continue the legacy, guys.
The Leng Lui cousin that im the closest with.
One year younger than me.
Someone i can always count on and talk to.
Cant wait to go back and see her hahaha. ;)
-----------
Im blessed with all the possesions that i have.. like the kinder bueno that is being digested in my tummy right now and lots of good food.
My piano, violin darling, and Ivan my lover number 2 who killed a ladybug.
And a lot more. :)
Muacks life. :)
-----------
I guess I have to learn to appreaciate life as it is..
That way i'll be happier, killing pharmaco beast (Level 200) will be easier too.


























No comments:
Post a Comment