Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Jan 16, 2011

Cry no more

Things start to go wrong from the start of year 2011.
I dun even have any idea why am i so stressed out and restless all the time.
even if i sleep i have nightmares of myself having a miscarriage.

i really need to talk out.
But i got so tired of everything. eventually i'll feel lazy to talk it out, because apparently talking things out doesnt help in any practical way. it just deal with emotions.

And as i grow i learned that emotions doesn't really help in solving problems.
As i grow, the phrase "Cry it all out, you'll feel better" doesn't apply to me anymore.
Cause the problem is still there, waiting for me to solve it even if i cry out.

Crying is for losers when it comes to problems.
Winners solve them.

I've already screwed up one presentation. the remaining 3, i want to do my best.
I've already screwed up my laptop by infecting it. I want to disinfect it. (autoclave)
I've already lost all my cutleries (thanks, dear housemate), and now i need to spend money to buy them back.
I've already feel bad almost the whole day, now i need to feel better.

But how?

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers