I haven't had a chance to sleep.
And when i wake, i wake with your dreams.
I guess my pillow hold some kind of key to your peace, your peace.
I wouldnt trade your love for the candy in this great big world.
Me, i feel so crazy blessed and oh so lucky to be the place you go when you need to feel safe.
When you need a kiss, it's me.
I haven't showered, and i tried to eat.
But all your tears, oh they needed me.
I need some time, some time to think.
Then i hear you, what you need is me.
I wash your face to make room for all the kisses of tomorrow.
And everyday that i get to be here with you is sweet.
Im obsessed with this song lately. It's supposed to be the other way round, but it sums up what i feel for him right now. I would listen to this song all day, repeating it over and over again.
And never get bored.
Cause first of all, nice song. second, warm lyrics. third, clear voice. Forth, speaks my mind.
i love singers with clear voice singing, accompanied by light instruments like piano and acoustic guitar.
Be strong.



















No comments:
Post a Comment