BIG RED NOTICE!
If you're wondering what the word SHOTA means, DO NOT GO TO GOOGLE IMAGE!
Something really wrong and nasty came out. If you wanna try then go ahead, but I WARN YOU, ITS SUPER NASTY!!
Shota means cute little boys of primary age anyway. its an anime language. It means PURE CUTENESS and pure cuteness ONLY. And i mean it the pure way, no ero content.
Ok you're warned. XD
------------
Puchi is a true shota.I know it from the way it stares at me and said "puchi~~" in the very soft kiddy voice.
and the stare....
Awwww ok ok i'll sleep with you tonight..
come come... sayang~~~
(didnt i sleep with you everynight, puchi?)
Aww it doesnt matter i love you to death puchi~~~
There, puchi with side beaded ponytails (Gyah~~~ hearts!!!) and a rotten panda bear (Rose?)
Oh Puchi is wearing lime green because right now, puchi is lime green... TQ mommy for Aussino.
(sorry it look dirty, i swear, i just changed my linen less than a week ago)
I know, i should have draw it better. But hey, im not an art student.
And i draw on paper, colour with colour pencils, snap the photo using Ruby.
Sorry for the lame quality hahhaha.
When i got my next next next pay, im gonna get myself a graphic tablet.
hate drawing crap stuffs using my mouse and end up being TOO SKETCHY..
I'll get a cheap one, no need to be too high end because im not an art student..
But it'll be great, right? keeping money, controlling not to eat too much expensive food, then when i have enough money, go get something i really wanted for a long time.
Seriously, every time there is a fair in my school, and people sells tablets i'll tell myself,
"next pay. next pay. next pay. next pay."
and continues chanting it for days until the fair is over and i'll be,
"oh thank god. thats torturing."
Now?
I have enough money. but i'm still keeping that in my next pay list, because right now, there is a whole list of things i need to get before i go home. Groceries mainly.
I run out of shampoo and I only use body shop shampoo cause of the smell.. Indulge in the aroma therapy in the shower making one of the life's biggest decisions.
I need socks for attachments, ankle socks. Real nice cotoon ankle socks.
and a whole lot more things.
So, next pay.



















No comments:
Post a Comment