But of course all that can only happen IF i pass my year 3 and the internship, PRCP.
Anyway i was supposed to write this yesterday before i sleep, but my pillow was calling for me so desperately that i have no intention in waking up at all. Until my phone alarm rang and i turn to my left to get out of bed and get it, and i fall onto the cold floor. Blankie abandoned me and was laughing at me from the foot of the bed. #$%^*%^&*^$
Year 3 started this Monday, and the first day itself I was told that i have an assignment on week 7 (this week is week 1). Followed is a super shocking notice about an exam NEXT WEEK, and another presentation on week 4. Then comes the highlight of being a final year student: Final Year Project. Before I even know what is it about, I opened the manual and discover another assignment: a critique based on a relevant research journal article. It's the third day of Year 3, and the stress level is already building. Let's say my stress threshold is at my neck, it's already at my belly button now. It's bearable, but it'll catch up very soon! Haha.
Oh my god I sure hope i can cope with all those. One of my senior from the same hometown once told me that year 3 is not as busy as year 2. Let's hope things go smoothly and i graduate as *drunroll with inspiration light* Staff Nurse Wenyi hahahahaha.
When i graduate I want another 10 scoops of baskin robbins as reward! Plus Yokomon all 6 flavours and the fruit ice cream blueberry + strawberry flavor. And MOF also!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment