I just found out that Starhub allows me to watch certain channels from my phone last night. Mainly sports channel, history channel, Bloomberg and some documentary. One of them is Food Channel Asia. Well it might not be one of the best food channel that people will watch, but to me, it's just nice. I hardly have the chance to watch TV here because i dun have one, now that i have this thing, it's just OH YEAH!!
So i've been watching it, and suddenly i got all hungry.
Because all that I heard from it is food, food and food.
Clam chowder with bacon, wine-marinated shrimps skewers, tuna filling crepe, baked tomato with a twist of lemon and tea leaves, smoked salmon salad, cube-shaped omelette, pineapple cocktail (with coconut vodka) and chai, baked scallops in cheeeeesseeeey sauce, fruit smoothies, OMG.
One episode is enough for my saliva to drool all the way from my mouth to the floor.
Plus I AM HUNGRY!!
It a pleasant torture. Haha. Wanna grab some food?



















No comments:
Post a Comment