Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

May 21, 2011

Tumblr

I created a Tumblr account.

Because... I dunno, seemed to have a lot of random stuffs inside. I have zero tolerance towards random stuffs, so.. :) I just made it to explore other people's nonsense stuffs and have a good laugh.

Anyway it's been such a long time since i registered for a new blog site (not for academical purposes), I just named my new tumblr site: Yes it's Wenyi here. I know, it's like "DUH" but I reckon if I name it something random example "Purple Plastic Bag" or "Elephants are big" it'll be so identity-less. If there is such word as identity-less, anyway you get the point.

Yeap so now it's still empty, I had so much fun searching for stuffs other people blogged about, but I sorta dun want to reblog it. It'll be so unoriginal.

Hahaha. Anyway I had some updates here:


  • My class's Final year project finally showed some progress, I'M SO HAPPY!!
  • I'm recently into a very cute turtle.
  • I know turtles are cute, I just didn't realise they can be SO cute. (i mean, it's staring at me with the puppy eyes, ok?!)
So that's all. Life's pretty well here.
No worries.

*wink*
*wave goodbye*

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers