Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Aug 7, 2011

Sim chatting *wink*

Once in a while I played The Sims 3 just to kill time...
ok, it's more than once in a while, i play it quite frequently, but hey, I have no life thats why i play with life..
You know Sims 3 commercial line? "play with life"...?
My god i stopped blogging frequently and now I become so blog-tied and awkward.
I need to blog more. Anyway, i was playing Sims 3 and snapped some cool stuffs (lame if you hates it).
Thats why i'll insert a "read more" link right....
here.

Ok i assume you clicked read more because you like sims, or at least, you don't hate it.
So let's get some sims 3 party started.
This is will a few random characters that i played with, so no real plot to stick with.

Let's start with this pretty Hawaii girl here to welcome me back to Sims 3 after a very long hiatus.

Hello sweetie, nice to see you again too. 

She is Katie, the daughter of a single mother (forgotten her name although i made her)
Anyway her mother is a very family oriented medical officer. 

The mother: Rarrr!! Look whats here!!!
Young Katie: AHHH!!! 
Just look how epic Katie's facial expression was. LOL.
Katie grew up having an imaginary friend whom i named her (yes, its a female imaginary friend) Yolina. 
The mother, out of her love for young Katie, decided to discover potions to make Yolina real.
Although she cannot personally see Yolina, she believed that her daughter is not insane and kept trying. 
Finally, she succeeded.  

Yolina drinking the potion.

And transformed into a black girl with dark green hair. 
Weird, but nevertheless Katie was happy. 
So the mother kept quiet. 
Thats all for Katie's part. 

Next: How a guy regretted his proposal 2 hours later.

This here is a socially awkward but cute young adult named Andrew.
He live alone in the big mansion his late parents left him.
And has lots of money, too. 
He has a girlfriend whom he dated since high school, Jade Greenwood.

They went to the graduation together and later, to a movie.
To Jade it was just an ordinary movie date, but Andrew had more in mind.


Andrew: Wait here, one second, I need to get something.
Jade: What is it?

Andrew: Tadaa!! Will you marry me? (he sounded so dorky)
Jade: Are you serious?! YES!! YESS!!

And she immediately gave him a big hug. 
After that, they went back to Andrew's home. 
On the way back, she was talking about how she is going to celebrate the wedding big. 
with all the most grandiose idea. 

Andrew is starting to think that Jade agreed to the marriage cause of his money. 
(click the above picture and see Andrew looking troubled, LOL)


But whatever, look at how fiery hot she is!
Andrew still score no matter what!
She is not naked, btw. 
I just wanna put this picture up to show how wrong this shot looks.
Evil me. :) 
Ok that's all for Andrew and Jade. 
Next up: a small weird argument between my CAS sim, Amelia and her father in law, Tom Shallow.
I made Amelia marry Tom's only son, Dallas, because Dallas is cute. 
He shows great potential even as a teenager, so I had to throw a bday party to age him up. 
And let Amelia eat marry him.

Amelia: Pink! No other option! Pink!!

Tom: Pink is for women, no! I WANT BLUE!! 
Thats all. I know this is random, I just think how they argue about their shirt colour is cute.

The last one is about the Young couple (my fav couple so far) that i made from CAS. 
I made them as fiances, so they can throw a wedding party and go for a honeymoon. 
But something happened when they visited France.

Holly and Scott kissing at the arch. 
I love how sims 3 bring back the idea of wedding.

Right after the guests left, they went to France. 
In the nectar tomb, they met 2 mummies. 
How the hell did mummies get to France? 
(Spoiler: i always loved the nectar tomb cause there are lots of prefect nectar to collect)

Blue mummy: Hello George, been ages since we last met, eh?
Yellow mummy: Yea, man, about a thousand years I guess? Hows life?
Blue mummy: So-so. Let's curse someone. 
Yellow mummy: Great idea. How 'bout the redhead bimbo over there?

So Holly was cursed and Scott could not do anything to save his wife.
They went back home, and Holly went straight to Egypt and seek cleansing from the great Anubis. 
Holly: O' Great Anubis. Help me!!
*green light flows out of Anubis*

Holly: Ahh this is it, this is the feeling!!

Holly: More light please, Mighty Anubis!!

wow, I dunno what to say. 
Lol thats all. :)
Hope to play it soon after exam! haha.

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers