Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sep 4, 2011

No more ED

Finally the long winded boring hours in the Emergency Department ended.

It maybe something interesting for some nurses, but for me, Emergency Department is a drag from the first day itself. If you've been to the Emergency Department before, you might hate the waiting time. For me, I hated the messiness of the whole area. It is inevitable to be messy in an area with patients of all kinds coming in. But my goodness, it's my worst posting ever.

I'm just not cut for emergency nursing. Spare me the talks, I know what I want to be, and it is definitely NOT to be an emergency nurse. The thought itself kills me.

Hopefully next week would be better in the Operation Theatre though im being posted to the small cases area. But think positive, there might be more cases that I can scrub-in. Time to revise the tedious and cold scrubbing techniques. :) But hey, i might be able to touch some real, warm, moist (LOL at HIMYM joke *wink*), functioning, soft, wobbly and slippery organ. Just hope that the case will be big enough.

Fingers crossed. Good night people. Sweet dreams till sunbeam finds you.

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers