Just how big is your world? How big is mine?
Mine is about to expand.
A world that is big enough to accommodate so many thoughts.
So many things to remember.
So many tiny details of so many roles to play.
Each a script.
So many notes to self.
Each a lesson learnt.
I'm sorry im still in the transition mode.
Mom just gave me the "You're about to start working now, so listen," talk last night.
And all of sudden, i feel my childhood passing by me.
Note to self: Never stop learning, because being a student rocks.
Note to self: Must save up. Do NOT spend every cent you earn.
Note to self: Do NOT keep every cent you earn, repay people's kindness.
Note to self: get a "note to self" notebook.
Btw, an unrelated issue: I've came across soooo many immature guys lately, you guys, know what? you suck cause you made a girl who looked like a 15 years old think that you're immature. Boo yeah. Maybe immature guys are the reason why girls gave up on guys and be lesbians. Some are really immature in handling relationship problems, some are just plain annoying, and some, attention seeking.
I thought only girls are attention seeker. Grow up and be a man already! Go out, see the world! Stop being an ass in your own comfort zone, clinging on to whatever nonsense that you think it's important but really, it's just BS. Stop being a boy, or worse, a Momma-Boy! Why do immature guys always picking on my dearest friends?
hate to say this kind of cheesy stuffs but, If you love a girl, give her respect and make her feel important! You're the guy! You can't let her get the male role, that's just plain wrong!
If you make her cry again, I'll ask her to leave you. You hear me?
Nobody likes to see their loved ones being hurt so bad. Pissed off to the max.
Oh and, I'm not talking about my dear bf, in fact, he is also a victim of I.G (short for Immature guys).
Though we may look like two elementary school kids together, but really, the way we look at things is not what you IGs can understand. *shakes head in disappointment*
Bah, hormones are making me angry for nothing. Time to sleep. :(



















No comments:
Post a Comment