Her name is Macey. She is cute, fun to be with, smart, and a cat lover. But, she is a little shy and doesnt get along well with strangers. she has a pet cat named Bee.
"Bee is not a pet, she is my friend," Macey always tell people this. And frankly, I'm a little touched.
Hi, my name is Holly. Though Macey called me Bee. I need to explain a little right here. I was born in the pets adoption centre last year, around the time when leaves turned red and started to fall. My mom called me Holly, and i had three sisters (Daint, Berry and Summer) and a dear brother Spot.
When i turned three months, Macey walked into the centre and adopted me. She named me Bee though i tried to tell her that i am Holly. But nevermind, whatever, it's just a name after all.
Let's talk about Macey. She is 26 years old, and she writes a column for a magazine and will go to work from 7am to 12pm. After that, she will come home and we would spend some time together. I love how she calls me Bee, though for once, i'd love to hear her say Holly.
'Cause thats my name.
My name is Holly.
--------------------
Piece of boring crap.
Just wanna talk about a cat and a girl cause i walked by the Pet Lovers' Centre the other day and saw a girl with a really pretty white cat walking in. Thus this.
LOL.



















No comments:
Post a Comment