Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Nov 23, 2011

Kiss me in the rain


This is something that seems (and actually is) romantic to some. And after years of reading novels and watching movies with this scene, I wanted to try. 

Luckily enough, I have a boyfriend, so I don't need to walk around the street and scope for guys (or even girls, for that matter) to kiss while it's raining. Unfortunately we're in a long distance relationship. That's why three years down the road only we did this silly thing. 

So we kissed. And for a brief moment, we became Allie and Noah. Except that I'm prettier than Allie and he is not as handsome as Noah. (HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA) no la. Joking only wor. =P
If you're angry then I'm gonna wave .

Kissing in the rain with my first love. Checked. 
Remarks: It's cold. Unless it's necessary, do not try it again. 

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers