Hi Lappy,
Hi, im sorry i gave you the title "someone i judged by your first impression", but thats a fact.
When i first saw you, i remember telling my mom that I'll get a better one once i had the money. And i remember my mom scolded me for that.. But, truth speaks, now, im getting a new one, and I'll have to leave you.
But before i do that, i have to say something to you. Thanks. for spending time with me when im at the most bored state and the most sad state. Thanks for listening to me when im having a bad time. Thanks for simply being there. I admit that im the possessive type of girl. I dont like people touching you. Not just because you're mind and i dont trust their hands, also you bear my secrets.
At times you dun have what i want. I wished you were better so i can install games and play. But you arent. At times i wish you are better so i can download some PDF files, but you cant. I wish you can stay awake longer, but you're old enough to stay awake for just 1 hour.
But still, thanks.
And now as im leaving you to my father, i hope he'll take good care of you, and never let you down like how i let you.. :(
Yours,
Wen Yi
p/s: can you believe that im actually sad that im leaving you?



















No comments:
Post a Comment