Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

Day 6 — A stranger

Dear E.G., 

Hi, im a complete stranger to you. And i dont know you personally, but I watched a movie today. Its a movie about you, and after the movie, i went to search for the book, from there, i know that you really exist. You're for real, not fictional. 

All that made me write to you here. I want to share my dreams with you. 

It's really great of you to go for a soul searching journey, all by yourself. Ever since I was a primary 4 kid, i wanted to go on a journey by myself after im able to. A journey to see different culture, experience different things that people on the planet does everyday. I've always see the world as a big place, and I've always wanted to go to as much places as possible. I dont want the luxurious type of travelling, i don't want to stay in 5 star hotels; but i don't want bagpacking either, that makes the journey so dull. I want to be able to enjoy the local lifestyle. See what they see, live their life. 

Im not sure whether i'll be able to do that. 

As a tertiery student now, i know where im heading. one and a half years later, i'll graduate, and i'll start working in the hospital for three years. Still not sure whether my parents will agree or not, im planning to go on such a trip after serving my bond in the hospital. But there are too many factors to consider. Will i grow to be a stingy person who doesnt want to spend money on travelling? Will i be a workaholic who doesnt want to stop for even 1 month? Will my parents think that this is a dumb idea and does not allow me to go? Ok the last one is not for real, even if they dont allow, im still going to go, its the thing i've been planning since young, its my dream..

Im not scared if anyone oppose my plan, but what im scared is that i myself gave up. 

I've so many things to consider, but on the other hand, i have so many places that i want to visit.. 

First on the list? Greece. 
Second? Japan. Not the tokyo type of japan, but the country type of japan. 
Third? I dunno, havent decide. Too many places! 

haha, why am i telling you this? You dont even know me! XD
So i guess i'll stop here.. Im not making any sense, am i? Haha, so umm... well done for going to places and have some soul searching done. out of the three places, honestly i like Rome the most. Oh my god, imagine the food! =D

Cheers, have a good night sleep. 

Yours, 
Wen yi. 

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers