Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

Day 5 — Your dreams

Hey there Dreams, 

Actually I don't know you well. I tried to get a clearer picture of you by hanging a dream catcher near my pillow, but instead of bringing you closer to me, it collects a lot of dust. But for one thing im sure, that is we meet many times, almost everyday, for im a dreamer. 

I don't see you as someone i wish to become, the future life i wish to have. Cause that, i can control. I see you as a close friend whom i meet every night. And before i doze off, i wish that i see you again tonight, and wish that you're happy to see me too. 

You appeared almost every night ever since i was a little girl. Most of the time, you are magical. like, huge mushrooms, a bat pet, a place where people live in cakes and eat their houses off, books which reads itself (so i dont need to read), and many many more. 

The rest of the times, you reflect what my day has been. Some funny things that happened in the school, what mom said, sometimes you became exam notes which carries a strong coffee fragrance. 

Some low part of my life, you came in an ugly coat. someone i love died, my house caught on fire, break ups. and i used to wake up and cry till i fall asleep back. 

Sometimes, strangely, you came from the future. I saw you, and days later, i meet you again, and this time im wide awake. People call this Deja Vu. Im not quite sure what this is, but it sometimes makes me excited. I'll go "HEY I KNOW THIS!!!"

The last time i saw you, i was with his cousins, in a swimming pool where i cant reach the bottom. and a lot of my friends joined. It was a pleasant gathering. Thanks for the party you planned for me. I hope to see you tonight. 

with lots of love, 
Wenyi

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers