Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

Easily hurt, easily manipulated, easily giving all out and wished for nothing in return, works hard plays harder, simple, stupid, no-life, short, plump, typical small-face-small-brain girl, maybe big-breast-no-brain girl, the type who decided not to cry and then ended up crying her eyes out, trying to act sophisticated to hide her stupidity, trying to act matured but its just a little girl from the very beginning, selfish, demanding, unreasonable, throws tantrum, stubborn, playful, grouchy, lazy.. 

Not as good as you think, not as good i as i think. 

Face it. 

I really hate it when i cry, i'll start to defense myself even if i dun want to. I'll ended up saying things i dun really mean. I hate it a lot. I hate it more if i cant sleep. So im going to sleep now i think. 

I hate to blog in such an emo way. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God/Buddha/Powerful being up there, 
If You're hearing me, please help me to be a better girl. So i find the strength to continue supporting the ones that i love in achieving what they want to. and so that i find the peace of mind to help me grow into a better person. Show me what i should understand, help me understand it. I hardly says a prayer like this, so please help me. I need You. 
Yours sincerely, Wenyi

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers