Hi,
I think you know who you are. LOL.
I never thought of writing you a letter now and here, especially now that im seeing someone
Haha, so we met each other at a very young age. And that time, we were close. its a typical middle school close-friend-crush thing. Not really that complicated. We were crazy, if you can remember. Our friends, you and I, we were all crazy that time. Busy finding out what love is, competing to search for happiness.. which i think back now and laugh. Cause its really idiotic to talk about love back then, we were 13 or 14!
So back to the topic, we were close. And you changed me in a good way. But things got a little awkward later on cause i cant shake the feelings off, and you dont know what to do with me. Haha and we ignored each other like as if that will make things better. =/
You were the first guy i ever talk to my best buddy about, you were the first guy who made me cry to myself, the first guy who made me want to make things better for even once. It was a bittersweet memory for me, but definitely a good one. Thanks, ex-crush.
And now, after 5 years of being in the same class through out my secondary school life, we're finally apart. I've heard a little about how you guys were doing. i believe that the real you has the spirit to fight on till the end. To know exactly what you want. You used to laugh in a very sunny way, you used to arrange this well. I know it sounded weird, but i believe that you will success in your life.
We're just friends now. I believe thats how you feel too. So as a friend, or a sister, if you still consider me as one, i wish for a better life for you. I wish that you will have what you want in life. I wish you have the passion for life that will never die. And again, thanks for the memories. I dont think that it was a silly crush. And i never regretted it. Im glad how things turned out for us, and for better.
Yours,
Wen Yi =)



















No comments:
Post a Comment