Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Oct 29, 2010

WENYI VS GOLDFISH


Goldfish Can't Close Their Eyes - I can, obviously.

Goldfish Have Been Pets for 1000+ Years - My ancestors live longer than that.

The world's oldest recorded goldfish was 43 years old - If fortunate enough, i might live longer.

Goldfish Don't Have Stomachs (meaning they eat small little portion of food frequently) - well this is quite similar. See im hungry again now.

Through a goldfish's eyes you would see a lot more color - Through wenyi's eyes you would see world from a little higher angle, cause you'll need to look up.

Their Size Depends On Their Space - My size depends on the food i eat.

Not just goldfish, but no fish urinates - I do. PU PU PU

Goldfish Can Live In Cold and Freezing Waters - I'll die.

Nothing else better to do, i wake up and search for this. :) :)

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers