Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Nov 24, 2010

Inspiration

Is it true that mankind needs inspiration no matter which stage of life you're at? 

If it is, can someone inspire me? 

I suddenly become the kind of student nurse who goes to work with a fully charged battery and comes back flat. I no longer feel proud wearing my uniform walking on street, thinking that im going to help people. Instead im having the routine feeling. 

I dont even know how to put these feelings to words. But all i know is i need something to make everything feel right. I dont want to live the coming 4 years going to work without the excitement. 

i'm wenyi. Im suppose to be hyper, excited and cheerful all the time.
Come back to me, wenyi, tell me you havent lose yourself. 

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers