Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Nov 23, 2010

Yesterday i had quite a tough day. I gotta admit all this while, I was rarely agitated by any patient. But yesterday was an exception. I wonder what does she actually wants? Sense of ability? Attraction? Struggle for some control over the environment? All those things i learn from patient psychology start to flow in the moment she start to act that way. Anyway thats not the point.

Yes, she gave me a lot of problem, being rude and bossy, telling me what to do, taking us nurses as granted and all. I should know it well, that she is not the first patient to act this way, surely she will not be the last too. I came back yesterday half tired and half pissed. But Jason saw me through webcam and said im more tired than pissed. Am I? This attachment gave me quite a lot to think. I should be taking one case and have a feeling of how being a staff nurse is. Trying to take a case meaning i'll be sitting down, writing reports, following doctors for rounds, be in charge of all medications and major things about patient.

Im not sure im ready for this or not.
But one of the staff told me, that i'll get used to it very soon. I wonder.
What if i took a case and realise nursing isnt for me? Hahaha, seemed impossible. Ok i'll stop being so negative. :) Case!! HERE I COME!! Hope i get an experienced staff nurse today so i can take a case.

Puchi is just so soft and nice to be with, i dun even want to be out of bed. Even now im hugging puchi and blogging at the same time.

And haha, i love annoying jason especially about his ego. Although people always say dun challenge a man's ego. but having him say "DAMN IT!" and then laugh is super fun. Thanks darling for listening to me yesterday, letting me vent the frustration at work out, and then asking me "feeling better?"
Thats really sweet. XOXO. *munch*

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers