Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dec 6, 2010

Re:

What you mentioned is mainly the reason why I'm worried. Lesser time to meet up even though the distance is nearer. We'll have lesser time for each other, but i hope we wont grow apart from each other.

For sure there will be lesser topics to talk about, more conflicts, i cant be there for you when you need me, etc. etc. But look at us. we've come so far. We're growing everyday, and so is our love. From emotional and demanding (both of us are, you got to admit it), we've become more rational and compromising on most stuffs. With that, im sure that we can face what future has for us, and overcome the challenges together.

It'll be hard, but think positively and it'll all seemed easier.

I've been hypnotizing myself with the perfect life we'll be having after we graduate. Thats is my source of comfort whenever the whole "so near yet so far" thing pops out. Don't see it as a threat, see it as a chance to lead a better life later.

I'll never leave you alone in this path that we've chosen. I promise.

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers