Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

May 4, 2011

call me shop small two

Some random photos and some random stories and some random nonsense.
Haha..

It was a downpour at school today, I think my close friends from poly will know that I really really needed a new pair of shoe. Cause i tend to slip in rainy days, I've been wearing the shoe for one year now, so you cant blame me on this, ok? 

Anyway we were at a very secretive place in school today doing some assignments. It was a downpour and there was water oozing out of the drain near us. Haha it was funny because the oozing is not continuous. It's Now you see, Now you don't. the water can actually shoot up quite high. Haha I cant take my eyes off the drain. It was funny. Like as if there was a monster in the drain. LOL. 

Another story.. I went lab today and I asked my friend to helped me with this complicated braid. It's so hard to do it yourself. But when i snap a photo i realise i look so much like those Ching Dynasty man. But I was so excited for the braid i go round showing off to other people. I was so annoying until they mess up my hair and i have to let it down. :( 

Take a look. 

LOL. :) 


I just came back from Yishun. Puva, Yihui and I went shopping and i got myself a turtle from Minitoons. 
I once wanted to get it for jason but he keep saying he dun want. It was so cute i cant help but buying it. 
The turtle is, is... is... LOVE!!!

So I made a small collar for the turtle (Out of some ribbon) and yay, i had my puppy turtle!!!

On lappy, I guess he choose to do it because lappy is warm. Aww poor thing, it must be so cold in the shop.



Exploring my room, or rather the hard cold stone floor. LOL.
Ok enough turtle cuteness. 

I downloaded a game in my iPhone, it's called Charadium. 
It's an online game, it's like charades but you need to draw instead of acting it. 

Sandra was so into the game, she got the word walrus and draw the following thing:

People answered penguin, ghost (WHAT!?), gini, monster and whalraus. 

What the hell is whalraus?!
Haha anyway that's not the point. the point is, the drawing was epic. 

The point is, im so hyper today. 
Haha, Ciao!!!

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers