Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

May 10, 2011

My fraud-tured wrist

My left wrist, covered with the cast. 
(A cast is something like a bandaging for a fracture)

Sad for my hand. 
This morning i went to school, and there was a puddle of water on the floor. I was almost late so i didn't notice it and i slipped. 
After falling i get up and continue walking to school. 
My hand hurts but i thought it's nothing, so i continue to go la. 
After 2 hours of lab i cant stand the pain anymore, so i took an MC and went to the polyclinic, where they did xray of my left wrist and found that i had a fractured wrist. 

I WAS LIKE WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Sad, but there was nothing to be done except to blame myself for almost running late and slipped down the puddle of water (probably left by the construction workers at the junior college nearby).
They asked me which hospital would i rather go and I said GH. So they referred me there. 

Surprisingly when i went to the outpatient clinic in the hospital there wasnt much of a crowd. 
So i managed to get a plaster cast done and return school for the subsequent lecture that afternoon. 

But they were shocked to see my cast, LOL. 

Shocked and wanna say "omg why so careless?!?!"?

whoops, i lied. :) 
I didnt fall, there wasnt a fracture. 
But there was a cast. We learned about how to apply a cast today, so my friend applied on me. 
Haha. I'm so sorry if i made you worry. 
But please be happy and dun worry cause im alright!!! 

I JUST MUST MADE UP A SMALL STORY FOR THE CAST PHOTO!!
Haha. chillax people. 

No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers