Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Aug 1, 2011

A new look

So i was thinking, as I'm about to start a new journey, why not give my blog a new look?

Ok that was completely rubbish, i just cant stand the old template anymore. 

This is a more down-to-earth skin.
Are you seriously?
You cant' tell?!
How can you not see that it's earthy!
You're such a... a... umm... girrafe!

Ok no i should be more serious, I'm soon a working lady, yo!
ok serious now, serious.
So this is a more earthy tone skin, with trees that swirls unnaturally, just like life itself. (no i think life is perfectly natural, i just want to sound a little bit more like a philosopher, cause im soon a working lady, yo!)
with similar shaped clouds that is flat at one side and has three lumps on the other.
And a bird, oh-so-lonely birdie. Just like me.
Nah i'm just joking. How can I be lonely?!
I just want to sound a bit more emo, like the typical city working lady, who appears to be joyful at the outside, but is actually lonely.
Cause, I'm soon a working lady, yo!

Haha now now, I even made a new set of links picture just to fit in the template.
I like how the bird look up to the... odd red leaves.
It's like appreaciating nature's work.
Like me, im soon a working lady, yo!

Ok that joke gets a little too old.
Bye.



No comments:

❤Love Knows No Distance❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers